skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, January 23, 2009
Bang! Bang! Bang!
Daddy built a guitar with Joshua's Lego duplo.
Joshua loves the guitar! Please notice
his hand - it's "holding" a pick.
Bang! Bang! Bang! is the sound that a Lego duplo guitar makes.
Joshua likes to play "Break Free" and "Take it All"
1 comment:
Unknown
January 30, 2009 at 3:17 PM
I ain't gonna lie...I'm proud of my Lego guitar! =P
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(13)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(32)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(9)
Bumbo Fun
Paise the Lord, Halle-ou-ya, amen!
Happy Chinese New Year
Bang! Bang! Bang!
Photog in training
The only way to describe these photos is by quotin...
No title
Cadence was doing her own thing and chilling in th...
No title
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(6)
About Me
mamaseed
View my complete profile
I ain't gonna lie...I'm proud of my Lego guitar! =P
ReplyDelete