Sunday, June 13, 2010
It dawned upon me sometime last week that Cadence will turn 2 years old in just 4 months! How did that happen?!
She is 1.5 now, and so much fun to be around. She loves girly things like baby dolls, putting stacking rings on her wrist like bracelets, and sliding Joshua's toolbox bolts onto her fingers like rings. She adores her brother and does not like it when he is not with her.
She still loves to dance by swaying side-to-side, although twirling in circles (until she can't walk straight anymore) is her new fave. Singing is another talent of hers. She sings so many songs that I've lost count, and now she's picking up new kids songs just from listening to them in the car.
Some days her determination (or bossy-ness) mixed with vocal capacity (in other words, screaming) drive me absolutely nuts. And, I'm fairly sure that when He designed her God forgot to give her a "pause" button, because her agility and energy surpasses most baby girls I know. She's either "on"/awake or "off"/sleeping. For the most part, these characteristics makes me confident that she can "hold her own" when we go into playgroup settings and I don't have to worry excessively about her.
Before I had Cadence, I wondered how it would be possible to love each child equally, and partially feared that my love would be partial. But, now I know that it is very possible to love each child just as much as the other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey Angela, it was good seeing you last week!
ReplyDelete